Blind & visually impaired students learn fast with
Quick Cards Online
Easily convert your classroom material into accessible flash cards and tests for your students
- Built for students who are blind or visually impaired.
- 100% accessible without vision.
- Visual enhancements for low vision users.
- No outside assistive technology required.
- Accessible studying promotes independence and incentivizes learning.
- Study, test and retest to improve knowledge.
- Remotely send decks and tests from your Teacher Dashboard.
Test & Study
- Create custom flash cards and tests.
- Flip through cards in Study Mode.
- Record measurable progress in Test Mode.
- Automatically convert flash card decks into multiple choice tests.
Supercharge from your Teacher Dashboard
Tweak student settings
Send students content
Check student records
Unlock seat licensing
- Windows 7, Windows 10
- Chromebook, Chrome OS
- MacOS, OS X
- Internet connection
- A hardware keyboard (USB, Bluetooth, etc.)
- Google Chrome internet browser
- A love for accessible technology