I’m a teacher. How do I get started?
1. Get a License
You will need an Accessibyte School Edition license to register your Teacher Dashboard. You can get a license either by signing up for a free trial or purchasing a license.
There are two types of Accessibyte School Edition licences: Typio-only and All Access. All Access licenses give your students access to Typio, Quick Cards, Accessibyte Arcade and ProPack. Both types of School Edition license allow you to register a Teacher Dashboard account for yourself.
Once you have either purchased a license or signed up for a trial, you’ll need to register.
2. Register your Accessibyte School Edition
Once you have your Accessibyte School Edition License, you’ll want to register your Teacher Dashboard account:
- Visit our login page and click the the Register link.
- On the next page, click the Accessibyte School Edition button (do not click the Individual User button).
- Fill out the required information, including your license, and click Register. You can then use your email address and password to log in to your Teacher Dashboard.
3. Login and add Students to your Dashboard
- Log in to your newly created Teacher Dashboard.
- Click the Students List sidebar link.
- Click the Add Student button.
- Fill out the nickname, username and password for that student. The nickname is for your reference, while the username and password are what the student will use to log in.
- Click the Register New Student button and you’re all set.
After the student has been successfully added, they can they log in and start using the student apps. You can test their login by clicking the Logout button in your dashboard, then logging in with their username and password.