Creating Flash Card Decks
There are two ways of creating Quick Cards decks. These instructions are for creating decks within the Quick Cards application. Alternatively, you can create decks from within your Teacher Dashboard.
- Arrow down to Deck Editor, then press Enter.
- Arrow down to Create New Deck, then press Enter.
- Type your deck name, then press Enter. For example, American Presidents.
- Arrow down to Add Card, then press Enter.
- Type Side A, then press Enter. For example, “Abe Lincoln”.
- Type Side B., then press Enter. For example, “The 16th president of the United States”.
- Your card list now contains the new card. A vertical bar separates sides A and B of the card. You can now review the cards in your deck or choose the ‘Add Card’ or ‘Save and Quit’ options.
- A: Pressing A in the card list will jump to Add Card.
- S: Pressing S in the card list will jump to Save and Quit.