How to play Rock, Paper, Scissors
Rock, Paper, Scissors is a classic game known around the world. Accessibyte Arcade’s version is fully audible, highly visual and playable either by one player or two. Challenge the computer or a friend to see who reigns supreme!
How to Play
When you start Rock, Paper, Scissors, use the Up and Down keys to navigate the menu and press Enter to make a choice.
Single Player is a mode meant for a person playing on their own. They will challenge the computer to a game of Rock, Paper, Scissors. Each round the player choose either Rock, Paper or Scissors. The computer also makes a choice. Rock beats scissors, scissors beats paper and paper beats rock.
If the player wins the round, they gains a point and move on to the next round. If the round is a draw, meaning both the player and computer made the same choice, no point is gained but the player still moves on to the next round. If the player loses, it’s game over.
The objective of Single Player mode is to get as many wins as you can without losing. Your wins are recorded as a high score. If you manage to beat your high score, the game will make an announcement and record a new high score.
Two Player Mode
Rock, Paper, Scissors can be played with two human players sitting side by side. It’s best two out of three, so the player wins the round if they beat their opponent twice.
There’s a secret third mode to Rock, Paper, Scissors that will be unlocked over time. Keep playing and the secret mode will appear!
- Player 1 uses the S, D and F keys to choose Rock, Paper or Scissors.
- Player 2 uses the J, K and L keys to make their choice.
- Use the Up and Down Arrows to navigate the menu.
- Press Enter to confirm your choice.
- Press Escape to exit.
- Rock, Paper, Scissors is a classic game.
- This game is an Easy game to play.
- Specific letter keypresses are required.
- This game can be played by one or two players.
- This game can be played without vision.
- This game can be played without hearing.