I’m a teacher and I have a license…now what?
1. Register your Accessibyte School Edition account
Once you have your Accessibyte School Edition License, you’ll want to register your Teacher Dashboard account:
- Visit our login page and click the the Register link.
- On the next page, click the Accessibyte School Edition button (do not click the Individual User button).
- Fill out the required information, including your license, and click Register. You can then use your email address and password to log in to your Teacher Dashboard.
2. Add Students to your Dashboard
- Log in to your newly created Teacher Dashboard.
- Click the Students List sidebar link.
- Click the Add Student button.
- Fill out the nickname, username and password for that student. The nickname is for your reference, while the username and password are what the student will use to log in.
- Click the Register New Student button and you’re all set.
After the student has been successfully added, they can they log in and start using the student apps. You can test their login by clicking the Logout button in your dashboard, then logging in with their username and password.