How do I renew access to Accessibyte Online?
Accessibyte Online is offered as a Software as a Service (SaaS). This allows us to keep our software up to date and login-ready for our users from just about any device and and location. Pretty cool!
When you purchase an Accessibyte Online software license, you’re granted 365-day access to that product. Once that time has passed, you’ll need to purchase a new license. You can then use the steps below to update your existing account with the new license.
- Visit the License Renewal page to apply your new license to your existing account. That’s all you gotta do!
School Edition Users
- Log in to your Teacher Dashboard.
- Click the My Account sidebar link.
- Type or paste your license in the license field.
- Click the Update License button. This will apply the new license to your Teacher Dashboard and all student user accounts.
Note: If your Accessibyte School Edition license has expired and you can no longer login to your Teacher Dashboard, you’ll need to use the step above for Individual Users to update your license.