How do I add students to my Teacher Dashboard?
Add Students to your Dashboard
When adding a student to your dashboard, you’ll be asked to supply some basic information for that student, including a license to the Accessibyte Online service. Each student added will require a license activation. In most cases, 1 license is good for 1 activation. Larger sites may have purchased licenses good for multiple activations. If that is the case, you can use the same license multiple times. After the student has been successfully added, they can they log in and start using the Accessibyte Online service!
To add a new student, do the following:
- Log in to your Teacher Dashboard.
- Click the Students sidebar link.
- Click the Add Student button.
- Fill out the information the student will use to login and supply the license to be used by that student.
- Click the Register New Student button. Now you’re all set!