How do I add students to my Teacher Dashboard?
When adding a student to your dashboard, you’ll be asked to supply some basic information for that student, including a license to the Accessibyte Online service.
To add a new student, do the following:
- Log in to your Teacher Dashboard.
- Click the Students List sidebar link.
- Click the Add Student button.
- Fill out the nickname, username and password for that student. The nickname is for your reference, while the username and password are what the student will use to log in.
- Click the Register New Student button and you’re all set.
After the student has been successfully added, they can they log in and start using the student apps. You can test their login by clicking the Logout button in your dashboard, then logging in with their username and password.