How do I add students to my Teacher Dashboard?
When adding a student to your dashboard, you’ll be asked to supply some basic information for that student, including a license to the Accessibyte Online service.
To add a new student, do the following:
- Log in to your Teacher Dashboard.
- Click the Students List sidebar link.
- Click the Add Student button.
- Fill out the nickname, username and password for that student. The nickname is for your reference, while the username and password are what the student will use to log in.
- Click the Register New Student button and you’re all set.
After the student has been successfully added, they can they log in and start using the Accessibyte Online service.